Thursday, November 16, 2006

Village Gratiesti

I'm travelling around Moldova. Photos from Chisinau, where I stay, come later. Now about my short trip to Gratiesti. If you look on the photo attentively you see in my back that village. It's typical Moldovan village. There are no any attractions. We went there because it was good weather and there's lake near the city. I've seen typical Moldovan landscape. Hills, hills, hills...

On the next photo you see the lake near Gratiesti. Olesea told me that last winter it was really cold in Moldova and on the lake you see in my back even cars drove! It was something like rally on the ice!


Fortunately Moldova is friendly to me and the weather is so nice!!! It's already November 16 and it's about +15C. That's so great outside!

1 comment:

Amélie said...

Hello Teddy!

Great to see here some new photos and text. Have a great stay and say hello to Olesea!