Sunday, October 29, 2006

Doing some sightseeing

Before I go on my trip my owner and me did some sightseeing in my hometown Berlin.

Here you can see me at the Checkpoint Charly.











This is the club Felix..rumours say that even Britney Spears was already here...












Sitting on the bus stop...in the background is Potsdamer Platz











Will I fly with Lufthansa during my trip?














I met another bear! A buddy bear!


















Will I fly with Aeroflot?














I met a completly exhausted Goleo, the mascot of the great football World Cup this year.



































Here you can see me in front of the "Deutscher Bundestag", from here Germany is governed.












Me, Brandenburger Tor and in the background is the tv tower!

















Sitting next to sculpture in the Brandenburger Tor.

















No comments: