Saturday, October 21, 2006

Hello world!

Hello,

I´m Teddy and I want to see the world!

I come from Berlin and was born, no, bought in a store in Berlin-Mitte. Now I want to see the world and will travel from one person to the next. I´m searching for nice and reliable (!) people who want to host me for a period of approxamitly one month and show me their hometown and its sights as well as their every day life. I´m searching for
many new friends all around the world.

My first destinations are already choosen, I will go to Moldova, Norway, Canada and Russia...but what comes then? We will see!

1 comment:

Manuela said...

Michele, why didn´t you tell me about your great idea? I just came her through a link at Alexanders Blog (I am so curious ;-)). First I liked the idea, and than I saw that it is yours!
I wish travelteddy a lot of fun travelling the world.